2013年10月23日 星期三

Closed up --2

This week, I’m going to introduce the sponge ball and the coin.

Sponge ball is cool and interesting! But my performance still need more practice. 

Coin is a classic item and it's necessity in our life. Coin is not my major, but I still know some easy tricks to perform. Coin takes a lot practice to be an expert, that’s why I’m not major in it haha.
Usually, we use US half dollar to do the magic because it's bigger.
↑This is not my video.I'm still practicing it lol. 


↑Ellusion from ponta the smith of his first DVD "SICK"

6 則留言:

  1. why not use other contury coint? HAHA Next time show me the trick

    回覆刪除
  2. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. In the second video, I suspect that one of a coin is thrown away in the ending XDDD Sorry for posting again and again> < , I just wanted to edit the wrong words= =

    回覆刪除
  4. WOW!! I have practice that when i was in my high school's magic club !

    回覆刪除