2013年10月17日 星期四

Closed-up --1

 Closed-up is the last kind of performance. I’m going to introduce the playing card and the rubber band this week.



Closed-up is doing the magic in front of your face with a small group of audiences. Magician will use something common in our life, such as cards and coins.


I’m major in the rubber band. I think rubber band is really cool to play with a little circle and it’s much familiar to our life comparing with cards.

The video is my performance to classmates last week. If you guys love it, you can find me at the break or before the class every week. I’ll do the magic to you!

Another video is "Open Triumph"by Dani DaOrtiz the most incredible magic I have ever seen.




4 則留言:

  1. Wow!!! your magic is really cool!!!
    And I think Dani DaOrtiz's magic is the most amazing closed-up magic that I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. It is so fascinating ! I guess I miss something last week ! XD I'm looking forward to your next show ! Magic is one thing lives in virtual and real , that's why it stimulates one's imagination and interests other !

    回覆刪除
  3. Wow awesome! Sorry I only watch your video! The trick is unbelievable! but the sound has a little bid problem!

    回覆刪除
  4. (WHAT!!!)←This is what i feel when i watch your video.
    I shouldn't miss that....so sad

    回覆刪除