2013年10月10日 星期四

Party

  Party is another kind of magic.
  Comparing with stage, party is closer to the audience. But party still leaves a little distance with the audience, unlike the closed-up which is face to face.
                                            ↑This is me
  Party magic is for about thirty to three hundred people(or even more). Party magic is having more connection with the audience. Usually, magician will pick an audience to the stage for more interactions.
  When performing party magic, magician will have some jokes to make people laughs. It ibrings more fun, but there is still some risks and difficulties. First, we might need to deal with irritating audiences. Second, people might feel bored to your silly jokes. Third, people may not even put an eye on you.


  If possible, I would like to perform party magic at the end of the semester, of course in English!


The video is about a party magic called "egg bag" by Arthur Trace


3 則留言:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to watch your performance!

    Sometimes magic tricks really make me angry.
    I DO want to know the secret!
    ///>o<///

    回覆刪除
  2. I'm looking forward to your magic performance in the class!
    By the way, I see Justin Kang's troll face in your photo XD

    回覆刪除
  3. Magic is amazing without violating physical law. I'm expecting your performance in the class,too. Maybe you can teach us some basic magic skill.

    回覆刪除