2013年10月29日 星期二

Modern Magician - Dani DaOrtiz

This week, I’m going to introduce a well-known modern magician, Dani DaOrtiz.
His most famous magic” Open Triumph” which I shared two weeks ago was incredible!
(Picture is from google images)

Dani DaOrtiz is a Spanish, major in closed-up. He is GOD!
He is guest in all big magic conventions. He is funny. He always“DALADALADADADA” when he is shuffling the card. This is his unique feature.
(Picture is from google images)

He is friends with many great magicians. You guys may not know, all of the audience in his video are celebrated magicians. But! I can swear that no trick is colluded in advance.
(Picture is from google images)

Let’s take a look at his famous videos.
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
(This is a secret video, so I can't post it.JUST CLICK!)
you must see this! This is amazing! EMC is a worldwide magic convention.


FFFF is another famous worldwide magic convention.
The magic is called"mini oil and water" and maybe I can perform this to you someday.



3 則留言:

  1. You can perform it next week. Don't need to wait "someday".

    回覆刪除
  2. I agree with 吳智弘! You can amaze us in class next week!
    Dani DaOrtiz is cute and his magic is incredible!!!

    回覆刪除
  3. wow! his magic really amazed me!!
    I really like his style of performing magic! ((吳永瀚

    回覆刪除