2013年10月1日 星期二

Stage

  Magic performance can be easily classified into three kinds. One is stage, another is party, and the other is closed-up.

  Stage magic is usually performed by one person and keep a distance to the audience. The followings are some classic subjects, such as balls, umbrellas, doves, cards, roses and fans.

 Stage music is along with beatuful lights and  great music. Usually, there is no other voice but music. What I want to share is the specific one.

  TA NA MANGA won the FISM World Championship General Magic in 2012. They also won many awards with this performance. I have seen their performance in Taiwan. Everybody standed up and applaused after their performance. That was truly an unforgettable meomory to me.  

Ta na manga - Inspirato - FISM Act


2 則留言:

  1. Hi :)
    Magic is very cool!
    After visisting your blog, I'm looking forward to your show in the class!
    By the way, Do you join NTU Magic club?

    回覆刪除
  2. Oh!!
    I used to be a club member of magic in my senior high!
    I love magic, too. Even i am poor in performance, but if i can see a good magic show , i still feel contented! :)))

    回覆刪除