2013年12月5日 星期四

My trip to Guangzhou

(I put all the picture in the PPT)
I just shared a little things in the class, so I’m going to introduce more through this blog haha.

I gain a lot from the activity, and I would like to share something inspiring with you guys. The story from different province is totally different, but all the story was amazing at all!

I went to Guangzhou(廣州) with my classmates from the department of physics. We went to Guangzhou from November twentieth to twenty-fourth. It was a five day trip. We went there to attend 芙蘭 physics holiday host by Guangzhou Sun Yat-Sen University.
The holiday has a series of activities. The event we attended is call 海峽兩岸科技文化交流. All the participant are from department of physics and from different province in china.

The most special one is from 東北黑龍江-吉林大學. They have to take 48 hour train to arrive Guangzhou. That’s was amazing!

How was Guangzhou? Their latitude is lower than us. The weather was great. But the public security was not that good. Many people are wandering around doing nothing, but the students their said that those people just look bad but they seldom does bad things now. The environment was dirty. People throw trashes on the sidewalks.

        After the trip, most people(almost everyone)asked me that ”How was the girl in Guangzhou?” Frankly speaking, girls in Taiwan are much better(true!)


        The student’s in china study verrrrry hard! Their school schedule in high school was from seven a.m. to ten p.m. (no Exaggeration!) It truly surprise me! I introspect myself, what am I doing? I think this was the most valuable thing I learn from the trip.

        By the way, the trip is free

        The powerpoint I shared is my experience to Guangzhou. Hope you guys can enjoy it!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0sLkH5br-hsdmpLOUxnMTlGZGc/edit?usp=sharing
Sorry for that I got no videos to share >_<

If you have any questions of my trip or PPT, you can ask me in the comment. Thank you :D

沒有留言:

張貼留言