2013年12月5日 星期四

Magic and I

        Magic has always been my favorite entertainment. In retrospect, I can still vividly reminisce the memory of which I first encountered magic. Upon seeing it, I was instantaneously infatuated with the sophisticated flourish of playing card. Every movement was so attractive and I can’t wait to give it a try.


        There is a little story of my begin with magic. I met the magic club in the club exhibition. I was deeply astonish by two magic “clip shift” and “crazy man's handcuffs(狂人手銬)”. The club seniors said that ”Join the magic club and I’ll teach you.”(And these two are now my favorites!) Then I join the club without hesitation. That the beginning of me and the magic.


        As a vice director of magic club, I did not only learned how to interact with people but also how to deal with things. But let me skip it, cause it’s not the main of my topic. I have many opportunities to perform on stages through the magic club. All of the experience was unique. I also went to contest and won the third prize among all the high school students(and earn 4000NT!).

        Every time when I perform, I enjoy the smile and the shock on the face of my audience. I like to make people feel happy and be entertained. Magic gives me confident and courage to do or talk on the stage. It makes me brave.  

        Magic truly affect me a lot, and I enjoy in it. I was glad that I found something I like in my life! That’s all the story of my life with magic.





3 則留言:

  1. It's so great that you can find something you love on your life!!
    Magic is really cool~Your performance on last monday is amazing!!

    回覆刪除
  2. Finding yourself in what intoxicates you is a fortunate thing! I deeply hope that you can continue your interest and let more people own the opportunity to enjoy your performance!

    回覆刪除
  3. Your performance in class is so great. I never have a classmate like you who can play magic. One purpose of life is to find oneself. You have achieved part of it. It makes others envy you sometimes.

    回覆刪除